18oz Ultra 10 Year Slide Out Awning Replacement Fabric
- Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Days
- 0.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
How Long Does A Standard Slide Out Fabric Last?
Not Long Enough!
Does it just look really bad?
No premature Fading or Peeling!
The Best Slide Out Fabric on the Planet Has to be
Made a Certain Way!
- 10 Year Long Life Worry Free Warranty
- 18oz Multi-Layered Laminated Vinyl Made for Slide Out Awnings
- Easy to Clean, Mold & Mildew Resistant Vinyl
- Will Withstand the Elements - Extreme Heat, Cold, Wind and Rain
- Welded Beads - No Thread Used
- *Will Fit any Slide Out Awning - See below for awning specific details
- All Fabrics are Cut on a Digital Cutting Table for Precision Cuts
- Built From the Ground Up Just for RV Slide Out Awnings
- Made to Order in America
- Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Days
- FREE SHIPPING - In the Lower US Only
If you are interested in the Full Story watch the video!
Please Read Before You Order!
There are several types of RV Slide Out Awning/Fabrics and they can have different size beads sewn into them making them model specific and not universal. Below is a listing of the different types and configurations of RV Slide Out Awnings.
Full Cover Slide - You can't see the roller tube, it has a full cover, covering the roller tube and is mounted on the front of the slide out. Large & Small Bead
9000 Series - The 9000 series has a Flexible Metal Weather Shield that wraps around the roller tube when the slide is in the closed position. The weather shield is stationary on the side of the RV. Medium & Small Bead
8500 Series - The 8500 series does not have any kind of cover or weather shield, the roller tube and fabric are visible with the slide in or out. Large & Small Bead
Solera by Lippert:
All Solera Sliders Slide Out Awnings have a Large and Small Bead.
All Carefree Slide Out Covers have a Large and Small bead.
Is there an advantage to replacing my Acrylic/Canvas/Sunbrella type of fabric with Vinyl?
Our vinyl RV Slide Out Fabrics will easily fit any slide out awning that came with an acrylic fabric. Our vinyl fabrics are much less expensive than the acrylic versions and it can be made, shipped and installed in less time than ordering a custom acrylic from Carefree of Colorado. A&E no longer offers or uses acrylic on their Slide Out Awnings.
• Before you place your order make sure of what you have and we usually can avoid any complications.
• We make all of our Ultra 10 Year Fabrics Approximately 48" wide. The extra material will just roll up on the roller tube and it will not Damage or Weaken the Springs as some of our Competitors suggest. Seriously, how would the springs know if there is extra fabric on the roller tube.
Please put any additional information we might need in the comments box upon check out.
If you have an A&E Slide Out Awning please note that the Center Shaft on the torsion assembly should not be able to move from side to side or top to bottom, if it does, this indicates the center bearing is broken and the torsion assembly will need to be replaced.
18oz Ultra 10 Year Warrnty RV Slide Out Awning Replacement Fabric:
• 18oz Ultra available in White & Black.
• 10 Year Long Life Warranty!
If you have any Questions, Call US! 800-789-5588 or Text Us @ 406-961-8688
great quality fast shipping time. never disappointed with the products I order for my shop.
Material is definitely better made than the factory slide toppers and you can't beat a 10 year warranty. Installs relatively easily - 2017 Jayco Pinnacle 36KPTS.
The awnings are made very well and pretty easy to install. Much better than the originals .
Installed 2 toppers today without a problem. Toppers were cut to size and rolled without a problem. Long term, we'll see. I would suggest in the future that the toppers be shipped rolled rather than folded, it looks as if the creases will come out, time will tell.
Was easy to install and fast service to receive it
The awning was well made and easy to install. All the dimensions were perfect.
far superior to the original fabric on motor home....
Fit great. Easy to install.
All seams are glued which means the thread is not there to fail due to sun exposure.